Get ready for Poland’s Zuk brothers when it comes to soccer stars
The Żuk brothers – young football stars in Spain. “We sacrificed ourselves so that the children had the opportunity to fulfill their dreams”
Miłosz is 11 years old and Michał is one year older. The Żuk brothers have been making a football career in Spanish clubs for several years. Despite their young age, they have already been hailed as the hope of football. How did that happen? Their father, Mariusz Żuk, spoke about it on Dzień Dobry TVN.
Żuk brothers – the beginning of their career
Miłosz plays in the Girona school, which is a branch of Manchester City. Michał – at the famous FC Barcelona academy, La Masia. They are already today on the tongues of the football world, because they have amazing talent and they want to be at least as good as their idols.⚽🏆
– We wanted to enroll Michał in some sport. We took him to the Blanes club and among such 6-year-old boys (…) they noticed him themselves – recalled Mariusz Żuk, the boys’ father.
Michał has scored over 400 goals in the club. His success, however, was paid for by many sacrifices of the whole family. ⚽
– During the first training sessions, Michał cried. The first week he walked with me by the hand, because he had to get used to it, everything was new. (…) We sacrificed ourselves so that the children would have the opportunity to fulfill their dreams. When Michał got to Barcelona, we were supposed to come to Poland 2 months earlier, but we stayed because when he got there, he wanted to, we thought it would take a year or two and it would end. But it turned out as it went and now we are getting into it – said the father of young footballers on Dzień Dobry TVN.
The Żuk brothers- the hope of football
Michał dreams of being better than Messi, Gándara and Del Piero. The younger Miłosz, in turn, is eyeing Sergio Ramos and Michał Pazdan. The boys’ parents, however, do not put everything into one basket, but have a healthy approach and encourage them to focus on learning. ⚽🏆
– Children are clearly told to learn. There must be marks because you are playing in Barcelona today and you may not be playing tomorrow. There is nothing at this age to be associated with the future that his son is playing for Barcelona and maybe will play for the Barcelona first team. God forbid it to be so, I don’t say no. (…) We know what this world of football is like. You also need to focus on other things in life. God alone knows what a boy is waiting for in life – said Mariusz Żuk in our program.
Even the media reports do not change the parents’ point of view. Michał has already been hailed as the hope of Barcelona, a golden boy and the successor of Iniesta or Messi.
– I have a normal son, like any other amongst millions in the world, and I don’t think about such nonsense, whether it’s Messi’s heir or not. If I was into this, I could go crazy. Of course it’s nice, but I don’t dream about this – the boys’ father confessed.
Although many people think that the Żuk family lives in luxury in Spain and that everything is paid for by the club, it has nothing to do with facts. They lead a normal life and realize that as parents they cannot set themselves up for the football success of their sons, because if something would go wrong, they would feel that their world has collapsed.
Both Michał and Miłosz have already had contact with the biggest stars of this sport.
– We were at a meeting where Leo Messi was-
We were at a meeting where there were several players promoting the same shoe brand. We owe it to the company in which shoes the boys play – emphasized the father of the young talents.
As he added, both sons like animals and dream of playing football professionally. They don’t care about the buzz around them, they enjoy sports and make cautious plans for the future.
– Sport is a lot of sacrifices and my boys know this well – Mariusz Żuk assured.
(source: Dzien Dobry TVN program)